Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam needs no introduction. He was a true secular individual and a great nationalist. He led the Indian Space Research Organisation to new heights. Kalam is also known as the missile man of India. He loved children and always told them the importance of having dreams. Kalam had various aims for the country. He wanted to see India as a superpower. He is physically not present with us but his vision will always remain in the hearts of millions.
Dr. Kalam started working in the Indian Space Research Organisation in the year 1972. He was also the part of India’s nuclear testing mission at Pokhran in 1998. In 1980, he was majorly responsible for sending India’s Rohini satellite to the space.
APJ Abdul Kalam was a man of simplicity, humor, and commitment. He believed in living a simple life with high ideals. He never let anyone down. No doubt, he is only the main in India with no haters. In this essay on APJ Abdul Kalam for kids, we are going to see some points on him to understand more about him. Due to him, there was successful testing of Agni and Prithvi Missiles of India. These missiles boosted the security of India against foreign attacks.
He was very open to everyone. He loved the Children and often interacted with students across India. As a president of India, he was loved by almost all the political parties. No doubt that there was no hater against him. He was awarded India’s highest civilian award for his service towards the nation.
An Essay on APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, commonly known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, was born on 15th October 1931 at Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
- His father’s Jainulabdeen was a boat owner and imam of a local mosque.
- Kalam’s mother’s name was Ashiamma who was a housewife.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam served as a Scientist in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organization.
- He is also known by the name missile man of India.
- He led the projects that made India great in terms of technology, they are manly Ballistic Missiles and Launch Vehicles
- Unanimously he became the 11th President of India.
- He also played a very important role in India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998.
- He received the Bharat Ratna award- India’s highest civilian honor for his contribution towards India.
- At the age of 83 on 27 July 2015, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam left his heavenly abode.
Tags, essay on apj abdul kalam in 250 words, 300 words, 150 words, 1000 words, 200 words, english essay on apj abdul kalam 250 words