Father is the person who takes care of the family without knowing by anyone. He is one of the most important members of the family. My father takes care of my entire family and helps me to get a good education. He earns for the family and tries his best to fulfill basic needs like bread and shelter.
My father believes in following strict discipline. He tells us there is nothing more than honor. It is achieved by following our duties and having compassion for all. My father teaches me how to be on the right path. He is the one who brings all the happiness to the family. In this essay on my father, we are going to discuss the role of the father in life for small students. You can click here to read the essay on my mother for students.
An Essay on My father
- My father’s name is Mr. Dev Raj Sharma.
- He is taking care of my entire family.
- He is strict but at the same time, he loves everyone.
- He is a doctor by profession and is a very hardworking person.
- My father always tells me and my sibling to live a respectful life in society.
- My father loves my grandparents and my mother.
- My father is a role model for me.
- I want to become like my father in the future.
- He takes care of his patients without expecting anything in return.
- During weekends he takes all of my family members to restaurants.
We all are aware that children are innocent. In this attempt to make learning better, we try to teach better ways to students so that they can live a happy life. We have topics for Nursery to Ph.D. level. Just like this essay on my father for students in English we also have many other topics in the kids’ essay section. You can improve your learning and reading skills from Scientific Nation.
You can explore different sections from our website in order to know about us. This essay can help students to write a composition about my father along with my father’s essay for class 10 in 250 words. It is for the junior students but the points are enough for senior students and all students. This can also help in composing the most emotional essay on my father. Children can also solve the Frequently asked questions like describe your father essay from these 10 lines on my father.