The English Language is one of the most widely used languages across the world. It is a common language between people across various fields including academia. In many countries, the language English is considered as the 1st Language and 2nd Language. However, there are different variants of the English Language such that British English, American English, Indian English, etc. The script remains the same but the accent changes significantly. There are also various words that are alien to the other type of English. For example the words elevator and lift, aeroplane and airplane.
In almost all the nations there is a compulsory subject in English. It is a second language even the spoken language is something else. This language was popularized by the Britishers due to colonization. In India, the CBSE Curriculum is in the English Language. The subjects like Sciences, Social Sciences, Mathematics, etc. are taught in the English Language itself.
Why the English Language is so important in the 21st Century?
English is also called the 1st Lingua Franca or the language that has been spoken by most people. Although in terms of language spoken by the majority in the world it is the Chinese Language called Mandarin. However, the people from China when visiting other nations should at least know the basic communication skills in English.
For travel purposes, the English language is necessary because it is one of the most common languages. In the countries like India, English becomes necessary when people from North India travel to South India or vice-versa. The languages within India are huge in numbers. It is really difficult to understand one type of language with the others. However, Hindi is widely spoken by almost everyone in the Northern Part of India, however, in Southern India, there is no common language.
Another good thing about the English language is, it provides people the career opportunities. As we already discussed that English is widely spoken, knowing English helps to get better jobs in better places. A business requires better communication skills which should be common between the client and the seller. The English Language fills this gap and there are better negotiations.
The English language is also used in various programming languages. Although, programming is all about logic but the words used in this logic are of English. So to form software or anything we need to know the English Language first and later on the particular programming language. Basically for now the English language is also the language of Technology.
Why learn the English Language? Here is the 10 lines essay on English
- The English Language is one of the most widely used languages across the world
- It is a common language between people across various fields including academia.
- In India, the CBSE Curriculum and other central boards are in the English Language. The subjects like Sciences, Social Sciences, Mathematics, etc. are taught in the English Language itself.
- The English language provides people the career opportunities.
- Knowing English helps to get better jobs in better places
- The English language is also used in various programming languages.
- For travel purposes, the English language is necessary because it is one of the most common languages.
- The languages within India are huge in numbers. It is really difficult to understand one type of language with the others.
- A business requires better communication skills which should be common between the client and the seller.
- The English Language fills this gap between languages and there is better negotiations.
Conclusion of English Language Essay
English is most widely spoken languages of the world hence we need to understand it because it helps to get better jobs. Also, it helps in travel across various nations or even within the country where one community doesn’t understand the language of others. In 53 nations, English is the official language so it is very important to learn it.
FAQ on Essay on English
Question 1: What is English Essay?
Answer 1: Any essay written in an English Language is called English Essay. .
Question 2: What is importance of English essay?
Answer 2: Importance of English essay is written in order to show the importance of the English Language in given word count.
Trivia Twister. In this essay on english subject and Language we knew how to write, essay on importance of english in our life. This also helps in essay writing in English because there are various other topics in our website. It is also on essay on english literature and the importance of english language.You can break it to learn importance of english essay 50 words.