Posts by category
- Category: Featured Posts
- Category: Opinion
- Category: People
- The experiences of transitions, from a Researcher and Scientist to Public Services.
- ‘Ishan Awasthi’ and the art teacher ‘Ram’ from the movie ‘Taare Zameen Par’ are real.
- Transferring the vision of Generation X to the Millennials, story of a visionary academician.
- Teaching from Floppy to Pen drive and from a CD player to touch board.
- Using ICT to solve the Crisis, the story of a senior teacher from Rajasthan
- Something just like this, a story of life art, a hobbyist painter, Sugato.
- Is 100% marks in mathematics possible? see how Jai Ram, a Govt. Teacher pulled it up.
- From cake-aholic to a hobbyist, story of support, and non-patriarchal connections of Subarna.
- Mac and the India connection; life, gadgets, and hobbies.
- How Ankit, Founder of We, included. is Working with Grassroots to Address the Global Goals Challenges
- Shradha, Nature’s own girl with the soul of Art.
- Shikha and call of the siren- striving for holistic and inclusive education.
- Story of Aditya, a Marine Engineer Officer and Man of commitment.
- Realizing Dream, Story of Zakir from Jammu and Kashmir
- Category: Science and Technology